PRIVACY STATEMENT REPORT IN ACCORDANCE WITH ART. 13-14 DEL GDPR.
Reason for this warning
Title holder and person responsible for the protection of personal data
The title holder is the Company CONFEZIONI LERARIO SRL Legal office Via Mottola Km. 2,200 Z.I. Cap. 74015 Martina Franca (TA) P.I. 00941890733, in the quality of its legal representative.
The treatment to which your personal data will be submitted, collected at the time of registration on our websites exclusively attributable to the www.tagliatore.com domain, will be used for the purposes indicated below.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data relating to each purpose is specified alongside each of them.
When the Consent is indicated as the legal basis for the processing, it is understood that the data will be processed by the title holder for these purposes only, and only after your consent (as “interested party”).
The legal basis concerning the execution of the contract does not require any consent and allows the title holder to process the personal data provided based on the contractual obligations undertaken (e.g. rendering a service or selling a product). Finally, with regards to the legitimate interests indicated, they concern the case in which:
a) the interested party has already expressed an interest in the product sector in question, purchasing certain products or services, and the Title holder has a specific and justified interest in continuing to send him information in relation to services or goods similar to those purchased;
b) The title holder’s interest to treat the web surfing data of the interested party in order to allow him to visit the web pages.
We process this data for the following purposes including:
- Management of the data collection format procedure available on the Site to request information, make warnings and contact the title holder; (Legal basis of the treatment: Execution of the contract);
- Sending for marketing purposes: by e-mail, postal service, social network, SMS; – commercial newsletters, offers, promotions, discounts and invitations to events or manifestations (Legal basis of treatment: Consent of the interested party)
- Profiling, through our business partners by reading and analyzing, through automated decision-making processes, the buying behavior, origin and reading of the pages viewed, posts and news publications etc.; in order to improve the commercial offer and carry out specific product promotions and commercial offers as appropriate as possible to your profile and your needs, also through surveys and market research; (Legal basis of the processing: Consent of the interested party);
- Sending, exclusively to the e-mail address you provided during the request for information to our format /contatti/, information on goods or services requested by you, (currently on our Website logins do not take place for purchases of our products as we sell directly to retailers) (Legal basis of treatment: Interested party); To help our services to offer more useful and personalized content, such as more relevant search results;
- Improve the quality of our services and develop new ones;
- Show announcements based on your interests, for example, on the research carried out or on the videos displayed;
- Increase security by protecting against fraudulent and illegal activities and carry out analysis and assessments to understand how we use our services. We also have partners that analyse how we use our services;
The personal data relating to the process in question, for the purposes mentioned above, may be
- To those within the organization of the title holder who need it due to the position held. These subjects are the persons authorized to treat data under the direct authority of the title holder in accordance with art. 4 n. 10 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter “appointees”);
- To subjects whose activity is necessary for the execution of the contracts of which you are a part or to fulfill specific requests (e.g.: Carriers, Suppliers of goods and services and sub-suppliers both national and foreign within the European Union, Companies and institutes in the banking, credit and insurance sectors, Factoring companies, Financial intermediaries, Companies that provide commercial information, Mail delivery companies);
- To third parties to whom the title holder possibly externalizes certain activities and which consequently provide the writer with certain instrumental services, in any case related to the treatment and purposes described above, such as for example administrative, accounting, tax, auditing and management service, management of the information system and mass storage, etc. These third parties perform processing on behalf of the title holder and are authorized to process them as Data Processors in accordance with the provisions of Article 28 of the GDPR
For the purposes of marketing and profiling, the data acquired will be stored for 24 months.
Legitimacy of the aims pursued
We process your information, continuing to apply appropriate safeguards to protect your privacy. This means that we process your information, for example, to:
- Offer, maintain and improve our services and meet user needs. Develop new products and features that are useful to users.
- Understand how people use our services, guarantee and improve the performance of our services.
- Personalize our services to offer a better user experience.
- Make use of marketing to inform our users of our services and advertise to make many of our services free and available to users.
- Detect, prevent or otherwise manage fraudulent activities, unlawful conduct or problems relating to safety and technical nature in relation to our services.
- Safeguard the rights, the property or the security of the site and of our brand, of our users or of our followers, as requested or consented by law.
- Carry out research which improves our services for users and represent benefit for our followers.
- Make valid legal claims, including the verification of potential violations to the applicable terms of service.
These rules do not apply to: The practices relating to the management of information of other companies and organizations that advertise our services, the services offered by other companies or individuals, including products or sites that could include services and news of our activities or products.
We may also collect information about you from trusted partners, including marketing partners who provide us with information about potential customers of our corporate services and security partners who provide us with information to protect us from illegal behavior. We also receive information from advertisers in order to offer research and advertising services on our behalf.
Remove and eliminate information.
You can also request to remove the content which you created by asking for information on the format www.tagliatore.com/contatti
Rights of the interested party
The rights recognized to you by the GDPR include:
- Request access to your personal data and information relating to it; the correction of inaccurate data and the integration of incomplete ones; the deletion of your personal data (if one of the conditions indicated in art. 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR occurs and in compliance with the exceptions provided in paragraph 3 of the same article); the limitation of the processing of your personal data (in the event of one of the hypotheses indicated in art. 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR);
- Ask for and obtain – for cases where the legal basis of the processing is the contract or the consent, and the same is carried out by automated means – your personal data in a structured and computer-readable format, also for the purpose of communicating such data to another data controller (so-called right to the portability of personal data);
- Withdraw consent at any time, limited to cases in which the processing is based on your consent, for one or more specific purposes. The same applies to common personal data (for example, date or place of birth or residence), or particular categories of data (for example, racial origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, health status, sexual life), with the specification that the treatment, already based on consent and carried out, prior to the revocation of the consent de quo, preserves, however, its lawfulness.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data at any time in the event of any particular situations relating to you.
- Make a complaint to the Authority for the guarantee of Protection of Personal Data (garanteprivacy.it)
These rights may be carried out on written request sent by:
- Registered letter to the Title Holder Confezioni Lerario Srl, Via Mottola Km. 2,200 Z.I. Cap. 74015 Martina Franca (TA);
- E-mail to the e-mail address email@example.com;
- Pec: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We receive personal information from our business partners or other communication companies who process it for us based on our instructions and in compliance with our privacy policies and any other appropriate measures relating to confidentiality and security. For example, we use service providers to help us with customer support.
For Legal Reasons
We will share personal information if we believe that the access, use, protection or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to:
- Respect the laws or regulations in force, a judicial procedure or a request by the mandatory government.
- Share the information on the number and type of requests we receive from governments in our Transparency Report.
- Apply the applicable Terms of Service, including investigation into potential violations.
- Detect prevent or otherwise manage fraudulent activities or problems relating to safety or technical nature. Protect the rights, property or safety of our brand, our users or the public, as required or permitted by law.
Modifications to the present rules